Ask a Food Safety Question

NOTE: This form is NOT for filing Food Safety complaint. 

To report a public health emergency, please call (252) 636-4936. To file an online Food Safety complaint, please use the county complaint form to ensure your complaint is correctly acknowledge and processed. 

Please use this form to contact the Food Safety program regarding business correspondence. Please remember to include your email address if you wish to receive a response; your comment/ inquiry cannot be acknowledged without an email. Submissions must be received at least 14 days prior to the next scheduled meeting. 

Food Safety Officers:

2818 Neuse Blvd                                                                                                                                                                                           New Bern, NC 28562

Google Directions

Submit an Issue, Concern or Recommendation