All subdivision and mobile home park plans must be reviewed by the Craven County Technical Review Committee prior to the regularly scheduled Planning Board meeting each month. Plans that have not been reviewed by the Technical Review Committee will not be placed on the Planning Board Agenda.
The Technical Review Committee meets 10 days prior to the regularly scheduled Planning Board meeting each month. Meetings are held in the Conference Room at the Department of Planning and Inspections located at 2828 Neuse Boulevard, New Bern, NC 28562.
Agencies to Review Plats
Representatives of the following agencies will be present to review submitted plats:
- Craven County Department of Planning and Inspections
- Craven County Health Department, Division of Environmental Health
- Craven County Water Department
- North Carolina Department of Transportation
- United States Department of Agriculture, Soil and Water Conservation District
Note: Additional agencies may be asked to attend as needed.